nice line reading

Someone gets angry 4 means don't get too heavy, lose weight of relationships as soon as work starts No one had a watch in childhood but everyone had time, nowadays everyone has a branded watch but no one has time  5 Say, I will tie the knot of Surti Gaal Kaj.
 Let Saha and Janj Awsi now reduce forty knots.

 Babylon says come and go home in-laws.
 The tradition is there and not to set foot here again.

 I untied the knot and sat down.
 Going to the end, now let me paint the dowry.
 Look all the way to the market.
 Not at all. Run away from me.

 The other day, I would say, the days would be short.
 The soles all sit together in the chest.
 Don't go for less that your full potential.
 

 The third hole would not stop crying with 
 I hold hands and rub my head and cry.

 The fourth is done.
 No one was hurt and all ran home.
 Let's see what we can do to see a foreign country.
 

 Cook the fifth hollow and shout.
 Why forget the scary first night?
 How can I make a dowry when the time is 

 I would untie the knot and give it to Jag.
 I am a guest who has come home. What should we do, people?
 I was worried about what to do with the frock.
 Crying eyes are like my flowing eyes.

 I untied the seventh knot in the same way.
 The color that has recently changed is yellow.
 Soul doesn't play with us.
 Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys .....

 I put my hand on the eighth, then I am addicted.
 Like Misl Kebab is fish without water.
 When the pain came, they drank blood.
 At the Birhon shop, we make our necks.

 There are few days left for the boat.
 I would not go to Pune Katt, there are still cows.
 I fell down begging and no one was moved.
 The game was ruined before the house was demolished by negligence.

 Why is the tenth knot or I born loose?
 Like all the tribes of the land.
 Let's suffocate if the poison cries.
 May you save my life from this torment.

 I untied the knots and killed Hijra.
 It is now my turn.
 We never sleep in the arms of appreciation.
 There is salt on the cracks.

 If I untie the knot, what will be the spectacle outside?
 The one for whom there is pain is known laughter.
 ਇਕ ਗਯੇ ਨਾ ਬਾਹੁੜੇ ਜਿਤ ਜਿਤ ਕੇ ਹਰਦੀ।
 The dust of the grave seen with these eyes.

 Thirteen knots loosened and tears flowed.
 The eager laundress was washing clothes.
 He stretched out his sheet and slept in the bed.
 Not yet how many of those waking ages have passed.😀

 Fourteen knots of loose blood to drink and eat.
 The way in which the raider goes through the three.
 Who comforts the injured frock?
 Severe trouble is not the blood of love.

 Fifteen times a day there are slogans.
 Let the city go silent.

 I opened sixteen knots and became humble.
 No one presented here should go or go further.
 He said to come here.
 Going ahead and killing Klar Dera.

 Seventeen knots of open thorns.
 Holding the dead in pain, cruel dagger.
 The body is full of thorns, the enemy is like a flower.
 This is the theft that has come to this world.

 The loose knot agrees with the eighteenth heart.
 This is a four day game of Hijra betting.
 Those who have this difference die.
 ਨਕਾਰੇ ਵੱਜਣ ਕੂਚ ਦੇ ਮੈਂ ਸਰ ਪਰ ਬਰਦੇ ।3.

 I untied those knots and spread the sting.
 Now this country is now ours.
 How many sisters and aunts have passed away?
 No one could tell where she went.

 Let's open the twenty knotted folds and run towards Kit.
 I don't want to wake up.
 Five hundred guests left.
 The trouble that befell him was fortunate.

 Why don't I just open my feet?
 We look for more oil swelling.
 Maya burns the face of life.
 Seeing such Punni, sadness came.

 Reaching Bai Khohlu, all the Meerans.
 That camp is my journey, I open my eyelids.
 What should I do with my living? Which garden radish?
 I dreamed in an empty world but forgot.

 Tei je kahun khohliyan vich aap samana.
 How to recognize hand injuries.
 Vomiting ensnared, the other cried out.
 Parts, parts, I have broken my heart.

 The wind blows when the wind blows.
 Fear of those who have fallen asleep.
 No more ornaments, no more jewels.
 Tolerate the gods to be silenced.

 I untie the knot and match the twenty-fifth sorrows.
 We are in pain.
 Vatna got swollen and swollen.
 It seems to have become the way of both.

 Chhabbin Gandhi Imam is never visited.
 Omar Tosha is five days old so the account came.
 They all drank the cup of death.
 This sorrow is with us.

 Thirty-seven open friends made all the effort.
 The two nains wept and made it rain.
 One Sait spent a hundred efforts of sorrow.
 Going forward is far from heavy.

 Twenty-eight knots have not been untied, Akal Asathi.
 Strictly speaking, the emphasis is on the springs.
 Happiness is broken, sorrow is broken.
 Poor, helpless, swollen pan in yes.

 Strictness does not go away.
 The chest is an arrow, the hair of the head is pierced.
 It was achieved by turning around.
 The body broke the swords and blew up a form.

 I opened the knot in the thirtieth sorrow and pain.
 This Ram story never ends.
 Over and over again neither life nor body hides and hides.
 Brihon still thinks it fits on the head.

 One by one the knots were untied and united.
 Whose water am I, Keti cried here.
 I was in a dilemma.
 Bet games win but I lose here.

 Batti untied the knots which became loose.
 Atti would make a stubborn and stretch again.
 Let's get rid of the old one now.
 ਕਹੁ ਖੱਟੂ ਨਾ ਬਾਵਰੀ ਕਿਥੇ ਲੈਸਾਂ ਲਾਵਾਂ।

 The shadows opened and now it is hot.
 Here I am for two or three days then in-laws.
 All the dowry of the dyed Rasool should be dyed.
 The color of the forehead should go home.

 The day came when the four knots were untied.
 What happened to the fish?
 Knowing the end time, I nodded.
 It was dust to be this body, I flew away.

 She opened her mouth and came closer.
 Instead, show the wisdom of this torment.
 Next there was a little pain.
 If you come to our street, it will be easy.

 Immortal faith with a smile on your face.
 Loss of pleasures, loss of sorrows.
 To die but die of love.
 To make the witch Kaman meet still alive.

 I untied the knots and applied henna.
 Gentle body I do not embrace.
 Let that hour come to me.
 So I can sing easily if I feel like it.

 What to do after opening eighty knots.
 May the work be pleasant without seeing Thee.
 Your secret is Suhaag, what shall I do?
 Embrace the laces but don't be afraid of the roots.

 Untali knots untied all together.
 Inayat Sej and Awasi are now blooming towards me.
 Wide sleeves, braided hands, bracelets.
 

 I opened the Bismillah and tied the knots.
 The one who has lost himself is the creator.

 Any
 Let him who loves love become red.
 The intellect corrects all worries by giving up all worries.
 Needless to say, we didn't remember anything else.

 Now say these Allah and pray.
 Drinking is all done, not Abdullah.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/layout/1313034974938831978

mari apne nal fight